Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy XD



wow can't believe i will update my blog in a short time...nvm lets continue with the post... i just took some time to read my old post walao... i now only realize i am that emo guy which write a lot and alot........ haha maybe now i should cut short my words xD

OK whats so happy ?  i am happy because finally the test are partially finish and i can finally relax and enjoy for a short while, my short while is one day or two zzzzz but also consider very good d. By now i should be more relax bout myself cause last time i was comparing myself with the others very badly i scare i cant cope up with them >< seriously now is more better i start to relax myself.

Another thing is... i have a honey xD really good honey ^^  i love her always ^^ feels like wanna treat her very well in anytime , really dun like to see her emo and unhappy. For this moment i will put her in front of anything in my life xD  This is also why i should relax myself so that i can relax her...since she have serious kia su and kisiao syndrome xD haha LOVE U HONEY xD

Hope of this post is hope i can study well and score well in my test XD and of course hope my honey willl happy always and don't think too much^^

No comments:

Post a Comment