Saturday, August 11, 2012

Can we just try it out once ?

Wow....finally can have some time to rest. It was quite a busy month. I was busy with test and presentation. Beside that i also found out my body not as tough as old days. Now i must sleep more, i really can't take it when i lack of sleep.Haizz.. maybe i am getting older ? haha

That day u give me a yes i really feel very happy. I never aspect you will give me a yes cause i always though i am just nothing in your heart.Sorry but maybe is not nothing is just not important in your heart. So when you ask me what will i do when you answer me yes or not i can't answer you because i only think of the answer is a no and i did not think about yes.

I feel very happy together with you and i never regret it. I just love you. When you feel bad , i wont feel better either, i will just keep worrying about you and try to make you feel better.

Before the sem ends,can we just try it out once  ? i know the ending ,but i just wanna be with you once, just this once,i don't want have any regret after leaving you . I wanna have at least some happy memories with you. Just this once, i never ask for anything else more.honey.. i always listen to you and do try my best to do what you want , can you just  this time listen to me once and give a chance for us to try it out? 

I am waiting for your answer ,and i hope you can pui me watch this movie together.

No comments:

Post a Comment