Thursday, August 16, 2012

kinda happy ^^ kinda sad T.T



WoW.... raya break XD very happy can rest .... but only for four days.. haiz ... should have 11 days in total but in my U it is not possible ><  Nvm just can accept the reality and enjoy my four days holidays haha


Is a quite relax week ... no test just some presentation ... but it is quite a torture week for me too in the beginning of the week. Hmm...tears drop many times when i think of i am going to leave you. But is ok now .... at least i know what you feel and what i wanna know ..

I wonder are u still reading my blog ... but nvm i just tell it here. You ask me what i like about you... i just answer you don't know ... then u say if don't know mean i not really very like you. Actually there is an answer in my heart i don't dare to voice out maybe it is too long and maybe you will say i am kidding when i am speaking in a not serious tone.. but now i should answer you ... 

what i like about you ?  i like your smile,i like your cuteness,i like your boyish,i like your kisiao, i like you when you scold bad words in a cute tone or rough tone , i like your serious when studying , i like your every thing no matter is good or bad... and this is only because i love you very much.And maybe you think i am just saying... but i never lie to you ... this is what i feel towards you, the feeling of loving you is that strong that every mood changes of yours will change mine too..my feeling is not priority anymore ever since i love you... cause your feelings are my priority.

Every moment with you is a happy moment and i appreciate it very much. I love you .... and i love you very much,honey ^^



kinda happy because is going to have a break but kinda sad because i gonna miss you very much xp






No comments:

Post a Comment