Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sucks feeling ><

                                          


Well finally i can have some rest. A real rest i mean , no need worry about when there are test or full report have to submit. One week of relaxation . No stress at all, really very happy.

Well , honey i love you. I am very happy to know that u miss me, I like the way u chat to me , I like you want me to stay by your side like i usually does . Is been a torture week of test and exam. Everyday we rarely can meet each other cause difference of floor or block. To tell you honestly, i miss you.. i miss you very much.....everyday test i will think bout you, i worry bout you of all sort of things . Since we also seldom chat,it is like somehow loosing u in my sight. There are only limited info i can know from you and that make me worry and miss you more and more.

Now the test week ended.Comes  another torture week, although it is a relax week but i cant meet you in a week of time. I hate myself why today don't want to call you out to let me meet you personally and stay by your side for a day . Tomorrow i have to go back my home town and there is no time for us to meet for the whole week.. i regret very much .. very much, you know the feeling honey? it sucks!! I am very happy to hear your voice today, somehow I also miss them very much.Without u by my side, I cant feel the smile ,voice and happiness of yours. I miss you, miss you very much.

The feeling also sucks when i can't accompany you tomorrow. I know it make you no mood for a while. Sorry  honey , i also no mood at all. I don't know you will believe me that i said if you no mood i also wont happy at all , but i really do , i am not happy at all .All games i bought today that i wanna play for so long seem so boring because i dun have mood to play at all.I don't like to leave you, cause i don't want  to abandon you. I also felt sorry to you that today dint call you along with me to shopping that makes you no mood too. Sorry honey T.T

Finally, i scare about my test result , haiz... doing not quite good this time Nvm anyway , honey i love you, i miss you and i wont fully enjoy without you. Hope u have time to chat more or skype  and keep in touch with me during the holiday. At last still the same sentence : I miss you honey, miss you badly T^T.




No comments:

Post a Comment