Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A new sem had started ><




Well...as i said , my second sem had started. Is not a good thing to happy about because i know there  will be many reports and tests that will flooded into my life once again. Yup once again >< But the good thing about school... erm maybe I should say U reopen is i can meet my honey again .. haha what a happy thing in my life XD


Hmm... the last sem i done not quite well in my test so this sem i should be more hardworking to pull back my result to expectation. Hope i can do it  ^^ So , it comes to the second week of my second sem, i am relief it is still a relax week but i know it wont stay long cause  I know the style of my U that it will only let us torture and suffer to the max ..haiz


Anyway, during the sem break i have done nothing and just relaxing myself. I meet some of my old friends and i realized that they haven't change a bit .. haha maybe gt a bit more mature and a bit fierce and wild that they willing to gang bang the teacher in my secondary school haha Well nothing had change actually.... girl become more prettier and boy become more handsome and wild haha i guess they are enjoying their time anyway, unlike me sometimes stressing myself to hell .lol Well i do know form six is a tough year so i also wish them all the best in their study.

Ok so come back to me , my friends dint change a lot but i do feel i am changing a little. Erm...maybe in the term of mature or.. well i don't know but there is something that change after the sem 1 and the sem break. The only thing i confirm that had change is my feeling toward you, ya you , honey... that is I love you more and more till sometimes i cannot even control my feeling anymore.Especially when the feeling of emo strike my heart, i barely can feel anything. Forgive me honey, i try to control it, cause i know u said when i emo u will no mood too cause i don't talk much haha


Well, lets talk about today, is a quite happy day actually. Although the bio class was boring till max, but i am happy because can stay by your side for a long time. The feeling when you beside me really  nice, very happy  and comfortable too ^^  better than staying together with others , although sometime  can be happy but what the point happy without u by my side. I rather enjoy my every free moment with you,that the most happiest moment compare to others. Trust me i never lie to you, don't always say i looks happy with them in fact  i will be more happy when with you. Although i know the time we can be together in sem 2 are getting lesser but I am still happy that you can still be my side for sometimes.Ya i swear i will wait for u to go toilet from now on and wont like last time like that letting you getting alone XD 

Lol now i only realized i wrote to long so i just end here, At last lets see a photo of the master piece that draw by my honey which always get fail in her art test XD 





lol this is what will happen when she is too boring and i am too concentrate coppying the note -- She will draw draw and draw xp although is not  a good drawing (sorry haha) but i really dint wash it immediately after bath haha must keep it over night to happy about it ... haha silly me.. love you honey ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment