Thursday, September 13, 2012

Do you know how terrible i will feel? T.T








Well honey..i dont know what happen or what's going on. Are you ignoring or avoiding me ? This two days i have none of your news. Messages i send have been seen but u have not reply once. What i just know is sometime when i am online i just can saw you online a while and off,izit your line problem or you appear offline ? . Maybe you are busy? 

If you really busy can you at least let me know that you are busy? At least i know you are busy i won't interrupt you. You know how terrible do i feel now ? I don't know what going on or maybe i done something wrong or.... all kind of questions starts flowing and rotating in my mind. This two days I try to stay online as late as I can to check whether you have something to tell me or reply my message or what.... My phone haven't left by my side even I go to sleep...Every time i play games, watch movie using pc i will pause and check whether you leave any message to me ..but sadly there are none .You maybe will think why i must wait till so late or keeping my phone by my side, I just can tell you I wanna reply you as fast as I can, every time you text or message me i will reply when i received it,or maybe you can say I don't like replying you late or maybe sometimes you need my help I will help you as fast as I can. I just care about you.

I feel sad,lonely and I miss you so badly.I hope you at least tell me what going on ... don't make me feel that sucks feeling again and again... can ? You know i don't like the feeling of knowing nothing about you ,because i always worry about you and I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment